[MOD RELATED] All my doors are missing/ Can't place doors

by Buggirlyy

Original Post

Re: [MOD RELATED] All my doors are missing/ Can't place doors

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i fixed mine by removing my <adult mod> mod hope that helps!

Message 171 of 487 (989 Views)

Re: My game suddenly has no doors? (NOT because of mods)

★ Novice

I completely took that mod out of my folders. Still no doors.

Message 172 of 487 (978 Views)

★ Novice

All of my mods are currently up to date. I completely moved said mod out of my mod folders, and the problem still persisted. I checked to see if there was an update, and there wasn't. I don't really have any tricks left. As I said before, even with all mods disabled, the problem still occured.

Message 173 of 487 (979 Views)

Hero
@thesimsfriend Are you able to place new ones ? Did you delete your localthumbcache file as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 174 of 487 (914 Views)

Re: Doors Gone!

★★★★ Novice
@kreatora I've seen many people say that the only way to bring back the doors is to load a previous save when the doors wheren't gone (before the update). Well, I don't have these saves anymore as I've saved more than 5 times since then. Is reinstalling the game a solution or am I now and forever minus two apartments?
Message 175 of 487 (890 Views)

Re: All my doors are missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is there a way you can private message or something like that? I don't know what to consider an "adult mod". I really need to know what this mod is so I can get back to playing normally. Please reach me if you can!

[CM EDIT - Merging posts]

But I don't have WW and this is still happening. I know it's EA related. I just hope they get it fixed soon because it just isn't related to mods or CC. These people who have no mods are still having problemsss

Message 176 of 487 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@aprilxapple Did you do a factory reset and remove ALL your mods and tried a backup if the doors were already gone ? Are they also gone on a new save ? Can you place new ones ?

It's a mod that has to do with an illegal substance. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 177 of 487 (838 Views)

scrıpt call faıled/doors

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have city living seasons cats and dogs get together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever ı open a game and start to play ı can't see the door
What happens when the bug occurs? The doors disappear and the game gives error
What do you expect to see? I have 3000 of CC's and mods and ı don't want to delete them. Is there anything that i can do without deleting them?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Whenever I open a game the door disappear and i try to put new ones but its says "script call failed". I've read so many things 'bout it and most of them was saying to delete the cc's and mods. I have 300 of them and i really don't want to delete them. Is there anything that i can do? **I did some things and learned that its bc of some mods but idk how to find them. I used mod conflict detector and delete some but its still same (sorry for my bad english btw :/ )

Message 178 of 487 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

Ohh.... the illegal substance mod. All it needed was an update! :D Thank you, the problem is fixed now!! ◠‿◠

Message 179 of 487 (833 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict And also, no, I couldn’t place new ones. And it was happening on all my saves.
Message 180 of 487 (831 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help