Re: [MOD RELATED] All my doors are missing/ Can't place doors

by Retrorocketman

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Script call Failed help me please

★★★★ Novice
@nfbu121 Mine hasnt been anything i have downloaded or purchased from CC - mine has been generic items from the game - ie bed, kitchen counters and lounge chairs Frown
Message 301 of 487 (895 Views)

★★ Expert
@NurseNicole81--OP wrote this quite a while ago... we never found out what it was for them, but more recently, the 'script call failed' error can be caused by outdated versions of Basemental mods.
Message 302 of 487 (885 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks yes I saw that. I am in the process of repairing the game after removing mods and updating the game

Message 303 of 487 (993 Views)

Hero
@NurseNicole81 Moving this over to the current thread.

Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 304 of 487 (982 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] Script Call Failed/ Missing furniture (Patch 1.68)

★★ Novice

I load the game and items like beds, counters, etc. are randomly missing. I tried removing all mods and deleting the thumbnail cache file but no joy.

Message 305 of 487 (955 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] Script Call Failed/ Missing furniture (Patch 1.68)

@CyberSamurai013  Try loading a backup save, with the mods still removed.

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

You might lose some progress, but hopefully not too much.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 306 of 487 (948 Views)

Re: script call failed november 2020

★★★ Newbie
@Wofbart I’m having the same exact problem! What mods did you remove to fix the issue?
Message 307 of 487 (930 Views)

Script Error

★ Novice

Hello, since i‘ve installed the new package, Origin updated automatically my game and repaired it. But now, i can‘t place beds, couches, kitchen related stuff to the game!! i tried with batchfixes, removed mods etc but nothing helped!!! i havent played sims for a month now and even my animals change their color, they become dalmatina dogs (wtf). Idk what else i can do, it‘s super upsett!!!!! Please help me out 😔

Message 308 of 487 (892 Views)

Re: Script Error

Hero
@issadzex This is usually due to an outdated version of an adult basemental mod.

Check for an update of the mod.

Merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 309 of 487 (885 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [MOD RELATED] All my doors are missing/ Can't place doors

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Okay, I had this problem and found this thread. I also have the "Mod that cannot be mentioned". But maybe something has changed, because although I had saved my game after the problem popped up, I was able to fix it. I just went into buy mode for the offending apartments, and when I visited them the next time, everything was back. Not saying it will work for everyone, only for that it worked for me. I also thought that if you could download the same apartments from the gallery and place them, that might fix it too. And I really think that there should be a Maxis contributor that has every original building and family in the game available for download all in one place for anyone who wants them back without having to start a new game and save them all.

Message 310 of 487 (1,861 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help