Re: Doors Gone!

by enie3306

Original Post

Re: scrıpt call faıled/doors

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me and it ended up being the <adult> mod, if you update it/delete it, the doors should work again! 

Message 181 of 487 (891 Views)

Re: scrıpt call faıled/doors

★ Novice
@yatosang I used mod manager and delete the script one's and now there's no problem Standard smile
Message 182 of 487 (856 Views)

All my doors on my houses are gone

★★★ Newbie

Some reason I can’t have any doors in any of my  houses it keeps saying script call failed. I’ve turned my mods off but that didn’t work at all. I can only have arch ways as doors 

Message 183 of 487 (855 Views)

Re: All my doors on my houses are gone

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Greenkm095 I believe this may be the same issue as this post: 
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/MOD-RELATED-All-my-doors-are-missing-Can-t-place-doors...

I'm looking into getting your post merged with this thread. In the mean time if you would like to 'Me Too' the bug report and read over the other comments you may find this helpful. This thread also has an accepted solution that should be helpful to you. It can be found right under the initial comment on page 1, and has a black checkmark next to it to indicate that the solution has been accepted. Please try the suggestions in that accepted solution comment and see if this solved s the issue for you. If this Mod caused your issue just having removed it may not have cleared out all of the damage it had caused, so it is important to follow all of the steps mentioned to clean up the game properly. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 184 of 487 (832 Views)

Re: All my doors on my houses are gone

@Greenkm095  I merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  Please see the accepted solution on page 1 (second post from the top) for more information.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 185 of 487 (824 Views)

skriptanropet misslyckades

★★★ Newbie

when i try to build a house and try to Place down a door it says that the skript call faild. i tryed to repair the game, but it
still not working. and i have tryed to uninstall and install again, but it still not working. I don't know what to do anymore.

can someone help me? it would mean alot if you could help me.

Message 186 of 487 (774 Views)

Re: skriptanropet misslyckades

Hero
@MissAutumm Merged your post with existing thread. Please check on your mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 187 of 487 (766 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] All my doors are missing/ Can't place doors

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I even disabled all of my mods (after I had updated them and tried to play). And still, I have no doors at all. Did you find something that fixed it? If anything ??

Message 188 of 487 (747 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] All my doors are missing/ Can't place doors

Hero

Did you save with the doors gone ?

Have you tried resetting your folder as suggested in this thread ?

Can you place new doors now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 189 of 487 (739 Views)

Re: Doors Gone!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A little update - So:
All my last saves were after the "no door" issue. I had no backup saves from before either. I decided to just reset my game. Yep! I removed all the mods I had in my EA folder (again), threw everything I wanted to keep (households & builds) to My Library and Star poof Star
I haven't placed anything back from My Library because I thought of starting a new game too, so I'm not sure if relationships are kept or if the family tree is still the same.
The good news is that I now have all my doors back Nerd

Message 190 of 487 (728 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help