Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

by lilywarshaw

Original Post

Can’t place doors 🚪 on the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

So for some reason Doors 🚪 have been deleted from all apartments and houses and I can’t place them it’s sayin script error. how can I fix this ? Is anyone else having these problems?

Message 61 of 110 (356 Views)

Re: Can’t place doors 🚪 on the sims 4

★★★ Newbie
@snackz21 And this is after the new update
Message 62 of 110 (353 Views)

I bought sims 4 cottage living and now can't place any doors on any properties..

★★★ Newbie

Need help, I can't place any doors on  - New builds or Existing houses and it keeps coming up with this "Script Call Failed"  - I have tried updating game but it is up to date - tried repairing the game and took a while and still the issue persists Frown

Message 63 of 110 (270 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

★ Novice

I had the same problem, and after updating Basemental Drugs, all the doors were in their places. BUT... Now sinks are missing, and if I try to put one in build mode, the "script call failed" message is again there.
I'll try to remove the entire Basemental stuff, I let you know.

Message 64 of 110 (286 Views)

★ Novice

Nope, sinks are still missing. Maybe it's due to that mod that prevents the Sims to wash dishes in every sink (to avoid to wash them in bathroom, for example.)

Message 65 of 110 (278 Views)

★ Novice

And yes, it was that one, the "DON’T WASH DISHES WHERE YOU ANGRY POOP" mod.
I had a version updated on October 2020, I try to install the latest version (7 July 2021) but I'm pretty sure it's going to work well.

Message 66 of 110 (272 Views)

Build Mode Issues

★★ Novice

I just started playing the Sims 4 a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting all my mods and stuff back into the Sims 4 folder. When I launch the game and go into build mode everything is good. All of my furniture works and cc furniture works too. But when it comes to me placing a door down as in both cc doors and regular doors it says "Script Failed" and I don't know what that means. I don't know if its missing something but I don't know why it says that. When I do non moded doors, like the doors that already comes with the sims 4 those don't work either. So I don't know what to do. 

Message 67 of 110 (271 Views)

Re: Build Mode Issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Are yo using mods there is one mod thats causing this if so its basmental thats causing it dont know if its been updated because i dont use it.

Message 68 of 110 (269 Views)

Re: Can’t place doors 🚪 on the sims 4

★★ Novice

Someone has told me that if you have Basemental mods that could be the issue, so I would delete the old folder then download the up to date and if that doesn't work maybe just delete the thing all together and don't install anymore. 

Message 69 of 110 (238 Views)

Re: No Doors After 7/20/21 Patch update! HELP!

★ Novice

yep me too.... no doors... cant place even computers on desks... BESIDES i pre ordered Cottage living .. says i own it and download in progress but no notifications of downloading on Origin. Like after ALL these Years EA cant get it right? Did anyone even know there was a HUGE EA hack  hitting ccards... my hubbys got hit twice til he cancelled his credit card.. then it was on one of the tech news sites of a massive hack to ea games.... glad they let ppl know. Check your credit cards for weird purchases of crazy amounts. 

Message 70 of 110 (211 Views)
Twitter Stream