Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

by lilywarshaw

Original Post

Re: All Script Fail

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and nothing is working, I removed the basement mod and that didn't work and it got to the point where I deleted all mods and my doors are still gone. Help me pls.

Message 101 of 110 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@meagannmatthews 

If you saved after discovering they were gone then you made the issue permanent and will either need to replace all doors in the game or start a new game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 102 of 110 (310 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

★★★ Newbie

I updated my Basemental Drugs mod and it fixed it. There was an update released four days ago. 

Message 103 of 110 (272 Views)

Re: Cottage living: No doors

★★★ Newbie

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@bubblegemx  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  The cause is a mod by Basemental; remove or update it.

I cant delete Basemental Drugs..It keeps telling me “Close the folder or file and try again.” 

Message 104 of 110 (260 Views)

@ElegantSwannian  Restart your computer and try again.  If you still can't remove the mod, please make sure OneDrive isn't syncing the contents of Documents.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 105 of 110 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@ElegantSwannian  Restart your computer and try again.  If you still can't remove the mod, please make sure OneDrive isn't syncing the contents of Documents.

Thank you ! I’ll try that.

Message 106 of 110 (251 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much! This fixed mine all I had to do was remove the mod and it was fine.

Message 107 of 110 (163 Views)

I can't place certain things in build mode

★★★ Newbie

So, i wanted to buy a house for my Sim in legacy challenge. I just started so i didn't have much money. I chose a house from the gallery but then realised that it doesn't have any doors.

When i tried to place the door, it was all green and fine but when i clicked to place it, it showed a red text saying something with a code not working or idk (i don't have sims in English).

I thoughts its bcs of the gallery build so i tried to build my own, but in the middle of building, i tried to place a computer and it did thr same things. With a door too.

I tried repairing my Sims multiple times but it didn't help.. What do i do?

It doesn't do that with every single thing, just some of them.

Message 108 of 110 (169 Views)

Re: I can't place certain things in build mode

@iitsenzy  Are you seeing a "script call failed" error?  That's related to a Basemental mod:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/MOD-RELATED-All-Script-Fail-Doors-Missing/td-p/1052631...

If you have a different error, please post a screenshot of it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 109 of 110 (140 Views)

Re: I can't place certain things in build mode

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so so so so much!! It's all fixed now. You are a life saver🙏

Message 110 of 110 (132 Views)
Twitter Stream