Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

by lilywarshaw

Original Post

Re: All my doors have disappered

★★★ Apprentice

I heard it’s related to the basemental mod.

Message 91 of 110 (378 Views)

Re: All my doors have disappered

★★★ Newbie
@zip_tar_gz Ok, thanks!
Message 92 of 110 (371 Views)

Sims 4 - Issues With The Doors

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues with the doors on Sims 4, it doesn't let me place them down unless it's an archway, it only lets me put archways down, even for the front door. When I try to put a door down it says "Script Call Failed." Please fix this EA.

Message 93 of 110 (322 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Issues With The Doors

Champion (Retired)

@shauneco22 

It is up to you to fix your broken mods EA can not do it for you. This is caused by an outdated Basemental mod that you need to remove or get the new version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 94 of 110 (314 Views)

Re: cant place doors

★★ Novice

Its something with your basemental mod, reinstall it or uninstall it completely. If that doesn't work idk.

Message 95 of 110 (255 Views)

I can no longer place doors after updating

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? opening the game and attempting to place a door on any lot
What happens when the bug occurs? "script call fails" message when a door is attempted to be placed. all existing doors are also gone
What do you expect to see? doors be able to be placed and used
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated game to latest version

all doors on existing lots have disappeared. I have checked to see if this is a problem on all my saves and it is. regardless of whether I play with mods or vanilla, the problem is still there.

Message 96 of 110 (246 Views)

Re: I can no longer place doors after updating

Hero
@bonnieisahoe Seems like there's still a mod active. This has been known to be caused by a mod by basemental. Make sure to delete the localthumbcache file after removing your mods and move the mods folder to the desktop

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 110 (237 Views)

the doors in the sims 4 won't work

★★ Newbie

when I try to put doors down in my sims 4 game it says cell script failed what do I do about that

Message 98 of 110 (215 Views)

Re: I can no longer place doors after updating

★★★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled the mod Basemental and re installed th updated mod and was still having an issue with doors and electronics. So I've removed the mod completely and its working thankyou

Message 99 of 110 (209 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

★★★ Newbie

My game was doing that too I'm like wtf I couldn't go in the houses or anything. So I'm happy that they found out that it was Basemental Mod, because I was losing my mind.

Soon as I deleted that it started working again, thanks guys Standard smile

Message 100 of 110 (196 Views)
Twitter Stream