Re: Sims 4 - Issues With The Doors

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: cant place doors

★★ Novice

Deleting Basemental Drugs absolutely saved my game. I was receiving this script error when I tried to place literally any object. You are awesome!

Message 401 of 487 (2,541 Views)

Re: Doors "Script Error"

★★★ Newbie

This might be a dumb questions but I've tried to find a new update for Basemental all day. I deleted from my mods folder and reinstalled from their page but still having the missing doors issue. How do I install the recent updated version of basemental? 

Thank you!!

Message 402 of 487 (2,536 Views)

Script Call Failed

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having issues re-installing doors after the most recent update? Every time I try to place a door it says "script call failed" and I either have to play with no doors or have a whole in the wall so the my sims can go in and out of rooms. Extremely annoying. I haven't been able to play since July 19th. HELP?! lol

Also I am getting this as a last exception

"[cjiang] Error invoking TunableStateComponentWrapper.StateComponent (AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'tested_states_on_reset')"

I have gone through ALL my MODs and nothing is fixing this issue. Anyone seen or know how to fix this??

Message 403 of 487 (2,550 Views)

call script failed 2021

★★★★★ Newbie

ever since updating my game when loading my game to play when i play my game all the doors and computers have disapeared. When i try to replace the items it says call script failed. ive updated, repaired and checked my mods are upto date but I still cant place no doors of build

Message 404 of 487 (2,520 Views)

All my doors have disappered

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Seasons.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every door on every lot has been deleted.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not re-place doors
What do you expect to see? Doors
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Cottage Living

When trying to place any sort of door "Script call failed." shows up over my mouse

Message 405 of 487 (2,536 Views)

Re: All my doors have disappered

★★★ Apprentice

I heard it’s related to the basemental mod.

Message 406 of 487 (1,186 Views)

Re: All my doors have disappered

★★★ Newbie
@zip_tar_gz Ok, thanks!
Message 407 of 487 (1,179 Views)

Sims 4 - Issues With The Doors

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues with the doors on Sims 4, it doesn't let me place them down unless it's an archway, it only lets me put archways down, even for the front door. When I try to put a door down it says "Script Call Failed." Please fix this EA.

Message 408 of 487 (1,130 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Issues With The Doors

Champion (Retired)

@Utlmz 

It is up to you to fix your broken mods EA can not do it for you. This is caused by an outdated Basemental mod that you need to remove or get the new version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 409 of 487 (1,122 Views)

Re: cant place doors

★★ Novice

Its something with your basemental mod, reinstall it or uninstall it completely. If that doesn't work idk.

Message 410 of 487 (1,063 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help