Re: [MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

by IleniaLilly87

Original Post

After the 7/20/2021 update, the doors went missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, City living, Get together, Get to work, Dine out, Tiny living, Laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In live mode and build mode, all the doors have vanished from the lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? After the 7/20/2021 base game update, the doors have just vanished from my lots. I tried to put some doors, but it says that 'Script call failed' and I can't put down a door. But I can still put down an arch. My sims can't live without doors, one half of my sims are stucked indoos, the other half of my sims are stucked outdoors.
What do you expect to see? Doors shouldn't vanish from the whole game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The problem has developped after the 7/20/2021 update

I hope You can help my problem! I want to buy the Cottage living, but without doors, I can't play. Thank you!

Message 371 of 487 (3,769 Views)

Re: After the 7/20/2021 update, the doors went missing

Hero
@kisnyuszi69 Merged your post with the master thread

You'll find more info here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 372 of 487 (3,765 Views)

Re: All doors - script call failed!!! after install DLC Cottage living!!!

Champion (Retired)

@vikidivecka @freecake4life 

This caused by a broken basemental Mod. Remember each time there is a update to the game to remove your Mods until they are updated or cleared for the patch. The Mod in question has been updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 373 of 487 (3,714 Views)

No Computers and Doors after last patch release

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The latest one, not sure where to find this but, game was updated the 20th or 21st of July
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out, Cats & Dogs, and City Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I went on and the computers and doors were gone. Then in build mode when placing a door or a computer, it would say scrip call failed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time in build mode and techinically live mode as well because all computers and doors disappeared in-game.
What do you expect to see? No doors and no computers. inexistant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It happened after the latest patch release.

After the last patch release, my game became super buggy, including the disappearance of all my computers and doors. Doors were replaced with arches. But, I would like my doors back please!! 

Message 374 of 487 (3,551 Views)

Re: No Computers and Doors after last patch release

★★ Expert
hi @phatclouds024, this is usually caused by outdated versions of Basemental mods. make sure you update to the current version.
Message 375 of 487 (3,520 Views)

Can’t place doors 🚪 on the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

So for some reason Doors 🚪 have been deleted from all apartments and houses and I can’t place them it’s sayin script error. how can I fix this ? Is anyone else having these problems?

Message 376 of 487 (1,343 Views)

Re: Can’t place doors 🚪 on the sims 4

★★★ Newbie
@snackz21 And this is after the new update
Message 377 of 487 (1,341 Views)

I bought sims 4 cottage living and now can't place any doors on any properties..

★★★ Newbie

Need help, I can't place any doors on  - New builds or Existing houses and it keeps coming up with this "Script Call Failed"  - I have tried updating game but it is up to date - tried repairing the game and took a while and still the issue persists Frown

Message 378 of 487 (1,258 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I had the same problem, and after updating Basemental Drugs, all the doors were in their places. BUT... Now sinks are missing, and if I try to put one in build mode, the "script call failed" message is again there.
I'll try to remove the entire Basemental stuff, I let you know.

Message 379 of 487 (1,274 Views)

★ Novice

Nope, sinks are still missing. Maybe it's due to that mod that prevents the Sims to wash dishes in every sink (to avoid to wash them in bathroom, for example.)

Message 380 of 487 (1,266 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help