Re: I cannot place doors in Build Mode

by MidniteHearts

Original Post

script call failed items like beds or couches

★★★ Newbie

after update and bought snowy escape I noticed most of furniture has disappeared and tried to place one. All I have been abled to is script call failed was hoping that new updated would fix itself but it stayed the same.

Message 311 of 487 (3,480 Views)

Re: script call failed items like beds or couches

★ Guide

I've had this issue with random decor on wall placement.

Message 312 of 487 (3,472 Views)

Re: script call failed items like beds or couches

Hero
@heartwitch This is usually due to an outdated version of an adult basemental mod.

Check for an update of the mod.

Merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 313 of 487 (6,137 Views)

[MOD RELATED] All Script Fail/Doors Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? N/A
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It says all script fail when putting doors
What happens when the bug occurs? It says all script fail when putting doors down I have repaired the game but no help
What do you expect to see? I try to put down a door but it says all script fail
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Wheneverr I try to put a door down ir says script fail

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 314 of 487 (33,135 Views)

Re: All Script Fail

Hero
@lilywarshaw Please remove your incompatible mods. This is probably due to an outdated basemental mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 315 of 487 (33,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I am trying to fo that but I have a lot, idk how to tell which is good or bad
Message 316 of 487 (33,123 Views)

Hero
@lilywarshaw Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991971/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-21-cottage-living-pat...

There are A LOT of mods broken right now. Check with the creators too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 317 of 487 (33,097 Views)

No Doors After 7/20/21 Patch update! HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone had this problem? I recently updated my sims 4 and there are no doors .. anywhere! My sims are stuck in whichever room they were in when I last played the game. How do I fix this?

Message 318 of 487 (33,447 Views)

I cannot place doors in Build Mode

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all of the packs available for The Sims 4.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find the bug by placing down a door.
What happens when the bug occurs? A red bubble pops up saying "script call failed.".
What do you expect to see? I should be able to place down doors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This bug only occurred AFTER I updated my game to the latest version.

I cannot place doors in Build Mode

Message 319 of 487 (33,138 Views)

Re: I cannot place doors in Build Mode

★★★★ Apprentice

This is caused by the Basemental mod. I was having the same issue until I took the mod out my game and my doors were back. There's already been an update on Basemental's patreon.

Message 320 of 487 (33,133 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help