Re: sims

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Error code:140:645fba83:f12362bb.

★★★ Newbie

hi, so i have been experiencing a bug wherein whenever i try to click on my households, their icons won't show up and i cant even get inside of the house and play the characters at all. it started when i downloaded mods. on the first three days, the game was working well, but the error code has been showing up from time to time. and then the next day, i downloaded a new set of mods and voila, the bug happened. i tried to search for possible solutions such as removing local cache, disabling the mods, and removing the mods that made the bug happen, but it's still the same. i even tried to repair and update the game thru origin. it has been over a month and i miss playing my sims, please help Frown

another thing, i opened my sims today and then after loading, the screen turned white. the bg music is still playing but it was nothing but a white screen T.T it only happened today

Message 71 of 100 (1,314 Views)

Re: Error code:140:645fba83:f12362bb.

Hero
@KweenieSparks Sounds like you're using incompatible mods.

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patc...

Make sure everything you use is for the current patch level.

Merged your post with the main thread on the error.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 100 (1,285 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't do anything after I reset it I just loaded a presaved family and it said the error still I'm not sure what else to do 

Message 73 of 100 (1,259 Views)

@SimmerStruggles  Please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just start a new save and see whether you can play normally.  Let me know either way.

Your existing saves will be intact, but the game won't read them.  You can put them back later.  First though, let's find out whether a new save works in a clean folder.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 74 of 100 (1,246 Views)

★ Novice

I did that. But I'll try again last time I tried it didn't work it still shows the error

Message 75 of 100 (1,219 Views)
Highlighted

@SimmerStruggles  Pleaes clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer, and repair the game: open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  Start with another clean user data folder, and see whether you can play a new save.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 76 of 100 (1,193 Views)

Error code 140: 645faba83:2e672b35

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello I updated the gam and like everyone else my mod/cc working.

All my mod’s are up to data I put a lot of hours in to checking each one. Cleaning out my entire mods folder and placing back in. I don’t know what to do at this point. It works without the content. Is EA patching out content on purpose or is this just a accidental? 

Message 77 of 100 (1,111 Views)

Re: Error code 140: 645faba83:2e672b35

Hero
@Kgamer8000 This is usually caused by an outdated event mod. Not sure if they have been updated but you need to remove those until they are.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 100 (1,083 Views)

Error code 104:645fba83:eb672b35

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

104:645fba83:2ab672b35

This error code keeps popping up as soon as I get into any of my sims homes. Along with all the icons at the bottom are scrambled. Once I disable the Mods and custom content I've downloaded, it fixes itself. I've tried deleting and reinstalling Mods and custom content but it still pops up. Help please 🙏 

Message 79 of 100 (1,108 Views)

Re: Error code 104:645fba83:eb672b35

Champion
@AshleyAnnette420 sorry about that mate. Please post this matter in the right forum. This is the FIFA Mobile Forum

Custom Champion Banner

*Accept as Solution button- If a post resolves your topic, smash this button.
*Me Too button - If you share the same view on a posted topic, smash this button.
*XP button - if you like a post, smash this button. This gives XP points to the poster and helps them 'Level Up'

Message 80 of 100 (1,081 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help