Re: Error code 140:645fba83:228eaf9b

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@crinrict It was the same error but after removing my mods and then reinstalling them to see the error message again it started giving me a different error code. I'm going to open a new thread for the different error code

Message 11 of 100 (8,874 Views)

Error Code 140:645fba83:32324cfa

★★★ Novice

I get this error with any mods or CC. Removing all mods and CC removes the error, but the error persists no matter what mod or CC I have installed. I've spent all day testing it one mod/CC item at a time, it reacts with each one individually.

Message 12 of 100 (8,702 Views)

Hero
@insanida Does it occur if you don't have any mods in at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 100 (8,871 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict It does not, but it does happen no matter what mod/cc item is installed. I spent all day yesterday testing it with each item individually and it happened with all of them. I'll attach a picture of the error code, though I have already created a new topic for this separate error code.

Message 14 of 100 (8,867 Views)

Re: Error Code 140:645fba83:32324cfa

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@insanida

After each update, most scripts mods and a large part CC will be spoiled and will spoil the game. Checking what broke down this time after the patch, and replacing these broken ones by a new updated version or deleting these is the price the player pays for using CC and mods.
Try this way.
Move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game, also delete all folders with the word "cache" in the name - important!
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library - right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder and check if a game is working now without mods and CC.
Check if there are new updated versions of the mods and CC you are using.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods one by one every time checking if the game is OK. You can start with UI Cheats Extension mod because it will always be broken after the patch
Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method. ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)
You need to find a culprit and either remove it or replace it with an updated version

I don't work for EA

Message 15 of 100 (8,691 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@insanida OK. The first numbers are still identical I see. I'm not sure how much of importance the ones after the second : are (sorry about that)

Do you get any lastexceptions as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 100 (8,844 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did get the last exception notification, I'm not the most computer literate person though and I'm not quite sure what it meant.

Message 17 of 100 (8,826 Views)

Hero
@insanida Could you upload the file on here ?

Either create a .rar file or just c/p the content of lastexception.txt in here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 100 (8,816 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict so the first few times when I got the pop-up and I clicked "view full report" it would pull up the full-report, but it's not doing that now :/ I've been trying different combinations of mods to see if I can get the report to pull up but it won't anymore. Is there someplace I could go in my Sims 4 folder in my folder library to pull up the last exception .txt file?

Message 19 of 100 (8,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict I just got it to pull up the file, I'm going to c/p the raw lastexception text and the formatted one

Raw:

Spoiler
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a079969fdd77b6865d7d7e58</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-09-14 19:21:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:710</categoryid><desyncid>a079969fdd77b6865d7d7e58</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 149, in _update_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 420, in run_tests&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 125, in __call__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 765, in get_participants&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 710, in get_participants&#13;&#10;ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

Formatted:

Spoiler
Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 149, in _update_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 420, in run_tests
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 125, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 765, in get_participants
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 710, in get_participants
ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners
rtim=0

<Spoiler tags added by CM>

Message 20 of 100 (8,655 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help