MISS INFORMATION

by AshleighShannen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MISS INFORMATION

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Issue Summary:THE SIMS 4 CAT AND DOGS
Issue Details: the sims 4 cats and dogs game would not download and install even though it said it was unlocked was on chat support for an hour an a half to 2 hours which wasn't impressed about
Game Mode:Origin Download
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC)PC
Region:uk
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Origin ID AshleighShannen
Date & Time (Please include timezone): 08/11/2017 at 13.30 (eastern time zone)
Case#:35304355

Message 1 of 5 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MISS INFORMATION

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I now know that but help support was telling me it should work because it was unlock and then after an hour and half 2 hours after doing troubleshooting they said it’s because it’s not available till the 10th😭 was really excited lol

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (239 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this about the EP or the base game or some other game than Sims 4 ?

What error messages are you getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It’s about the sims 4 cats and dogs  Was not very impressed error message said could not download try again restart computer check internet connection 

Message 3 of 5 (231 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Cats & Dogs are available for download from November 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I now know that but help support was telling me it should work because it was unlock and then after an hour and half 2 hours after doing troubleshooting they said it’s because it’s not available till the 10th😭 was really excited lol

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)