MAJOR glitch?? bug out?? i dunno?

by vulturecouture

Original Post

MAJOR glitch?? bug out?? i dunno?

★★★ Newbie

Hi

My Sims 4 has become really glitchy- its changing the letters and keys to weird letters, or cutting them off

theres weird lines and shadows across the login when it starts up

i thought maybe one of the mods or cc i tried made it buggy so i moved every single one out. didnt work. tried the "Sims4_Backup"  as well, nothing happened.

the startup screen was purple and black- the buttons were moved and glitched out.

is there any way i can fix it?

im in the process of repairing it with origin rn but no luck so far with the other options ive been given. 

i really need help- im kinda spooked

im new to this platform and dont know where to ask for help

ive got the winter pack and cats n dogs- thats it.

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: MAJOR glitch?? bug out?? i dunno?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@vulturecouture
This is probably a graphics card problem. Find, download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card. Drivers can be found on the website of your graphics card manufacturer. You can try also to enable vertical synchronization in the game options in the graphics section. If this does not change anything, lower for now all graphics settings to a minimum in this game option.
DxDiag of your computer also will be needed.. To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach it to your post directly
I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: MAJOR glitch?? bug out?? i dunno?

★★★ Newbie

@kreatora thanks so much! ill be sure to try that!! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)