[MAC] the sims 3 pets opening error

by izzywizzy777

Original Post

[MAC] the sims 3 pets opening error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i go to game launcher, click to play, a box comes up with exception raised unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0x0073d701.Do you want to debug it NO/YES, click either no/yes and it shuts the game page off.

The device is a Macbook air.

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: [MAC] the sims 3 pets opening error

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

Here are some things that you can try:

DISK UTILITY STEPS:

Go to the Disk Utility and verify your disk permissions and disk. If the Disk Utility finds any problem with your disk permissions, then click "Repair Disk Permissions". If there is something wrong with your disk, shut down your computer, and turn on your computer using Recovery HD. To do that, while your computer starts up, hold Command+D keys on your keyboard. The Disk Utility will show up and there repair your disk (once again, if there's something wrong with the disk itself.)

DELETE CC (CUSTOM CONTENT):

Delete all the custom content you downloaded from the Store and from external sources.

DELETE MODS:

Do you have any mods or custom content installed? If yes, some may be out-of-date and may be conflicting with the game. Try deleting the mods or moving them out of your Mods folder to your desktop temporarily and then run the game. If your game runs properly, then there is definitely something wrong with the mods.

I hope any of the steps will get your problem solved. Please keep me posted.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)