Re: [MAC] The Sims 4

by angelllliica

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Hey guys its angelllliica. I am just trying your solution know and let me say sorry for my mom. she obviously wrote this before i explained to her that you guys aren't people from EA. So Sorry...

Angelllliica

Message 11 of 24 (448 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am just trying your solution now and BTW that was my MOM not me. I HAVE told her that you guys aren't people from EA but she has to get involved. Sorry guys.

Angelllliica

Message 12 of 24 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
It's okay, it's a common mistake that most users make when they join this site.

How did your game go? Standard smile
Message 13 of 24 (438 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well i tried to delete the FP01 or whatever but it keeps coming back. My dad has also been trying to fix it, but he isn't here so i can't ask him how it went. It is still the same, really really slow. Thanks for trying to help though. Sometimes i just don't have very good luck.

Message 14 of 24 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Make sure that you're completely logged out of Origin and that you don't have any games running in the background. If the game or Origin is open, the folder will probably keep trying to regenerate itself.

Message 15 of 24 (422 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nope it is still slow. I really don't knw what to do. 

Message 16 of 24 (410 Views)

★ Apprentice

It won't even open now. It opens and then just quits unexpectedly. 

Message 17 of 24 (409 Views)

Champion

Try pulling the TS4 folder to your desktop and allow the game to generate a new folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4). Don't worry your saved games will be safe in the folder on your desktop (try naming it The Sims 4.1). Allow the game to generate a new The Sims 4 folder in your documents folder which it should do. Start your game and try to start a new saved game. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 24 (399 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't have a TS4 folder. Is it maybe a folder within a folder?

Message 19 of 24 (394 Views)

Champion

It's the The Sims 4 folder. I did tell you where to find it in my previous post. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 24 (389 Views)