[MAC] Sims 3 crashes just after launch

by xxTRIN4LIFExx

Original Post

Highlighted

[MAC] Sims 3 crashes just after launch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Every time I launch Sims 3, the icon shows up as if loading the game (briefly) then disappears right after. It most likely crashed without a warning or message. I tried restarting my Mac and origin already. And from a previous issue (it said unknown error occurred trying to open the launcher. I fixed it by reinstalling the game) I already uninstalled and reinstalled the expansion packs. Please help! 

Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)

Re: [MAC] Sims 3 crashes just after launch

Hi @xxTRIN4LIFExx,

Can you give us more info about your Mac?

Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select About This Mac. Please provide the following information (you may need to click on "More Info" depending on what operating system you're running:

- Operating System (Version)
- Mac model
- Processor
- Memory (RAM)
- Graphics

- Are you running any antivirus?
- Do you have Time Machine/Spotify/Dropbox or similar running?

- Do you use CC/Mods? If so, have you tried removing them and seeing if that fixes your problem?

========
XP = "Thank you!" / "¡Gracias!"
"Accept as solution" = "This solved my problem!" / "¡Esto ha solucionado el problema!"
Please note I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. / Ten en cuenta que no trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)