Re: [MAC] Issues with Starting Game

by JenniferCosta

Original Post

★★ Novice

EA Support is ridiculous. I've been waiting/talking to them for about 4+ hours today alone. They promise me that what they tell me will fix my problem but it doesn't. What am I supposed to do? There is no other way for me to contact them. I waited for 40 minutes to get connected to someone and then he transfered me and lost the damn connection. GUESS WHAT! Now I have 60+ minutes to wait for the next available support person. I'm litterally at my wits end and I'm about to start screaming. Is there any other way to contact EA?? I appreciate any help you can offer.

Message 11 of 13 (156 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It's difficult to know what else to suggest, to be honest. I think your digital download may not be working properly because there could be leftover files from the disc version. You could try BluebellFlora's clean uninstall instructions again (linked previously) and try to be really sure that you have found and deleted all of the stray transgaming files.

It might be quicker than waiting for customer services!

Message 12 of 13 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for all your help!! It's still not working, but I'm going to try and move on. I may contact them again soon, but it's just too frustrating right now. :-) 

Message 13 of 13 (145 Views)