Re: [INFO] CAN I RUN IT - Please post here

by crinrict

Original Post

Low FPS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

in the art district apartment in san myshuno,using 1366x768 resolution on high settings i get around 40 fps with dips to mid 20s when rotating the camera,is that normal?
a regular house maintains 40-50 fps.

i have all dlc's

Message 1 of 6 (442 Views)

Hero
There are areas that need more power then others.

Does it get really laggy too or is it just the drop ?

I'm not really good with AMD graphics card but I think that model is an older card ? I mean you should still be able to play the game fine with it but it could be the reason for slight lags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

with super speed on it can get really laggy (quick drop to a single digit) then back up to normal.

Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)

Hero
There's a few people that get better performance if they disable their Internet (not just offline but completely disable). Can you try if that helps you ?

If it helps, please continue here and post the info asked there: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Low-FPS-when-connected-to-Internet/m-p/7579549

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i tried disabling my internet,same result.

im starting to think its the game itself.

the site says i surpass the recommended requirements.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Message 5 of 6 (360 Views)

Re: Low FPS

Hero

I split most of your post from the main thread and attached your DxDiag to the first post so we got all the info.

Think it's easier for troubleshooting then the other thread.

The game is a bit notorious for lags and stuff.

Have you tried playing around with your graphics settings to see if that maybe makes a difference ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (322 Views)