Lots of BUGS

by Heather1750

Original Post

Lots of BUGS

★ Novice

My Sims won't stop playing with clay ,the future cube and the new career tablet they just appear in my inventory and most of my sims are not civil engineers. they stop what I want them to do to play with them and they also won't stop making cake over and over again. I'll tell the sims to do some thing and they'll stop to stretch or exercise. Its getting very hard for me to play the Sims 4 game because I can never finish something with out restarting it multiple times.

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Lots of BUGS

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I’m glad you brought this up as the cake thing is becoming a really annoying issue.

It started with strangers invite themselves into my house to make deodorant on the BBQ now friends let themselves in and bake cakes, sometimes I have 3 or 4 cakes laid around, with one made right after the other.

Now one of my Sims has starting doing it during gameplay, if I leave them for a second unattended I’ve got white cakes and uncooked ingredients all over the house. It charges each time and it’s a mess! Plus it’s really, really annoying. 

I also have issues with a butler if there is anywhere I can discuss this. Please let me know. 

Sorry, to add to the butler. (Who just stands and does nothing, but complains about low needs) my maid also keeps avoiding tasks to play guitar.

Also has a fire the other day and the firefighters did nothing but watch / play games / guitar etc. I had to wait while the fire did three laps of the flat before I managed to get my sim to put it out, while firefighters stood by and did nothing. 

There’s probably more bugs but these are the only ones I can think of at the moment. 

One more! 

Due to the new gameplay from Eco Lifestyle, I’ve twice been sat having a meal and literally had the table swiped from under my sim due to the new ‘sharing caring’ theme. As a lot of these venues I have built myself and spend hours creating, I sincerely hope that when I log back into this neighbourhood ( as this must have been enacted whilst I was playing in a different area as I’ve made sure to remove it from all current gameplay) that all my hard work is restored as a lot of time and detail has been put into creating these businesses and I do not expect everything disappear, when I have no control over it (whilst playing in another neighbourhood) please review. 

I’m enjoying playing Eco but if we could have the option to turn off neighbourhood ‘rules’ as it appears that they are ruining the game. 

CM Edit - Merged 

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)