Lots dissapearing

by InfiniteTias

Original Post

Lots dissapearing

★★ Novice

Help me please. 
Ever since the christmas patch my save file sometimes gets corrupted or something. I think it's tied with the drone from Get Famous because it seems to always happen when I forget the drone on a community lot. All the lots in the game dissapear when I travel to them and in the map view the lot icons has reverted back to what's on the lots as if you're starting a new game, none of the houses I've built or downloaded from the gallery show up in the map view. This has happened 4-5 times now this week and it's starting to get old having to repair the game, revert to an older save etc. when it all seems to glitch out after a while anyways. 

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Lots dissapearing

Hero

Hi @InfiniteTias

Sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/INFO-REQUEST-Houses-Lots-disappear/td-p/4620279/jump-t...

Would you be willing to share your saves ? Best would be a save right before it happens

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Lots dissapearing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tried all of those options now for that specific save and nothing works. Sadly this save also don't have any backup so I can't revert to a previous one unless I revert to a very old one from days ago. And it's pretty much impossible to know when the bug will happen. It works like normal and then you go to another lot and suddenly the whole file is effed up. It also seems to affect my other saves when the glitch happens so I don't know if I should just reinstall all the packs and pray it works or not. I'm willing to share my saves if it would help. I have mods in my game but the glitch seems to happen even when you put them somewhere else and disable mods in-game. Here's some screenshots that'll show what it looks like before/after the glitch. 

2018-12-29_19-16-21.png

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)