Re: Lots/Households/Venues

by angelkiss4u

Original Post

Lots/Households/Venues

★★★ Novice

I can not seem to import any lots/households or venues into my worlds.  I have tried 3 and numerous ways.   I even went in and created some sims and I cant move them into a household or even merge them with another household. 

Message 1 of 7 (213 Views)

Hero

What happens ? Does it proceed forever or do you not have the option to place ?

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (212 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I go into edit , I click I what I want to place, find the household I want to put the sim in and then it does nothing.  I even have tried to merge sim with other households and it wont do that either.  I did try going into other worlds like bridgeport and lunar lakes and try to edit and they wont let me do that either.

Message 3 of 7 (210 Views)

★★★ Novice

not sure what you mean by mods?

Message 4 of 7 (209 Views)

Hero

Mods are third party contents that change the behaviour of your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (190 Views)

★★★ Novice

No , I dont have any mods.

Message 6 of 7 (187 Views)

Hero

Weird.

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (185 Views)