Lot incorrectly marked " w/ Custom content"

by Amand4MM

Original Post

Lot incorrectly marked " w/ Custom content"

★ Novice

Hello guys, so after go to the chat and ask for support the attendant advised to bring this problem to the forum. 

Basically I'm going to build any lot and it is signaled with personalized content, sometimes I was just saving the structure (no wallpaper, no floor, no furniture, nothing!) And was also marked "with custom content." I have custom content in my game, but never interfered in my free cc houses. Years ago I built lots usually without any customized content and had no problem, now any wall I do in the lot was marked as "w/ custom content" ??!!

How can I find out what is causing it?

Message 1 of 5 (302 Views)

Re: Lot incorrectly marked " w/ Custom content"

Hero

Hi @Amand4MM

since you said just wall, I assume you haven't hung any pictures on the wall ? Did you move in a family yet or is it really just build mode from map view ?

If so, the first step would be to remove your mods folder, start a new save and check if you still have the issue.

If not, try moving your custom content back in groups.

If you still do, please report back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)

★ Apprentice
Me too, also with households. With no custom content.

I did have an issue that removed all my mods and I had to deleted cache file and repair origin. I think it fixes it, I'm not sure
Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)

★ Novice
I gonna try It soon and reply here, thank you!
Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)

★ Novice
I have a similar problem some months ago, I have to restart my Sims 4 folder and I lost all the Gallery files but I can't notice that problem with the lots yet so idk
Message 5 of 5 (208 Views)