Dot.: Lot in Selvadorada issue

by Simkiim

Original Post

Lot in Selvadorada issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I was trying to move my family to a Selvadorada lot (I don't know the name but it's the top one) but when I entered live mode, my sim's icons were grey (as they are not on the lot). Without any mods, nothing happens. With MCCC it shows this issue in the las exception (as I said, it happens with or without mods, repair game didn't help, I moved my Sims to another lot and it worked. When I moved the house - not furnished - the issue reappeared, so it's something with the house. But I don't use CC and there is nothing from debug mod):

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>d801c575adf4fc0e5cbc4afc</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2019-04-21 12:51:50</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>career_event.py:262</categoryid>
<desyncid>d801c575adf4fc0e5cbc4afc</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 550, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 241, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 418, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_2_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 166, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3411, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 528, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3974, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3785, in setup_career_event&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2253, in end_career_event_without_payout&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_manager.py", line 165, in stop&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event.py", line 262, in on_career_event_stop&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata>
</report>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>d801c575adf4fc0e5cbc4afc</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2019-04-21

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Simkiim 

Move the mods folder to the desktop.

Go to Dreadpole page and download new files which he published to replace in MCCC after the last patch.
Check out other scripts mods what you have if there are no newer versions

Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder

Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, but as I said, it does the same with or without mods (so it's not mods fault). I do delete cache before every play and I did try to repair the game.
Message 3 of 7 (1,410 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@simklim

It can be a broken save. Did you try to check it in a new game without mods?
Try doing a factory reset as described in this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

Edit: Another thing is that you can not "move "your family to a vacation destination. It can only make a sim by phone taking a vacation. 

Enter the world of Selvadorada. Choose a house where your sim should be, and try to play it there.

Message 4 of 7 (1,408 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
What do you mean vacation destination? Selvadorada is not a vacation world. And every other family works. Every other lot works.
Message 5 of 7 (1,400 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@simklim

Did you pick a house called Selvadorada from the Gallery?
Do you have the Jungle Adventure add-on?
I'm asking because Selvadorada is the name of the vacation world from this pack. I think that's why it's a misunderstanding.
Message 6 of 7 (1,387 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Oh my... I am so sorry, we have super hot weather today at my place... I mean Strangeville... oh boy...
Message 7 of 7 (1,383 Views)