Lost email so can't access origin account

by Dannibear1xx

Original Post

Lost email so can't access origin account

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I registered my sims 3 game on my origin account but the email associated with my account got hacked and I dont know my password for my origin account and I can't find it out because i can't access my email, i was wondering if there was any other way I could get back into that account so that I am able to download content for my sims 3 game. I made a new account but I cant register my game because the code has already been used before, please help !

Message 1 of 11 (49,811 Views)

Re: Lost email so can't access origin account

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

your code is tied to the first account for lost/forgotten/merge and pr account/code relate dissue you need to contact CS

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Message 2 of 11 (49,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what about people in the UK like me am not paying a lot a money to speak to the usa for ea what a * rip off I bought sims 4 disc and can't use it again * *

Message 3 of 11 (48,674 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Thederpgamerwtf if you would look, you would see that you can change your country. 

You can find the UK contact here: http://help.ea.com/uk/

Message 4 of 11 (48,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My old email been hacked so I can't access my account on Madden it pop my old email on the easports origin on the screen in I don't no the password for my old account in I made a new one but it want let me put it in on the screen cause it got my old email at the top how can I change it to my new account.
Message 5 of 11 (42,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Thederpgamerwtf  This may help you: For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Message 6 of 11 (42,067 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Whiskey743  Account can not be accessed in these public forums. You need to contact EA customer service about this issue - link - EA customer service

Message 7 of 11 (42,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can’t access the email associated with my account which only gives me the option of resetting my password can you help
Message 8 of 11 (40,170 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@facemobpacquiao  Again - user accounts can NOT to accessed in these forums. To address this issue you need to contact EA customer service at the link above.

Message 9 of 11 (40,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Did you ever get this sorted?

Message 10 of 11 (34,869 Views)