Re: Lost Sim Points

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Sim Points

★★ Novice

My page www.thesims3.com does not show the number of Sim Points purchased. When buying items in the store, I get an error. In my purchase history it shows that I can download this item. I am loading, and in the game's load menu it says that the item cannot be loaded because I did not buy it. Launcher shows zero Sim Points

Message 1 of 5 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @LakiSims50,

If your Sim Points were deducted from your account but you didn't receive the content, we'll need the live support team to review your account and see what's happened there- here on AHQ, we wouldn't have access to your account details to investigate this further with you. 

Please get in touch with the live support team through Twitter or Facebook- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you contact in so the live support team has something to reference. If you run into any issues contacting live support there, please don't hesitate to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (500 Views)

All Replies

@LakiSims50  Are you supposed to have zero SimPoints, or did you have some points left over that are now not loading?  It's possible that a purchase errored out and took your points anyway, or that this happened more than once, and that's why you have none left.

When you say your purchase history shows you can download an item, what happens if you try to download it from there?  Does that item install properly or not, and if it does, can you see it in-game?  The point is, try downloading through the store site and installing through the launcher rather than using the Downloads Dashboard that you open in-game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (539 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought Sim Points without problems, I spent some of them and bought items without problems. I had 1800 Sim Points left. I bought an item in the Store and they wrote to me that an error occurred, I bought it again, again an error. In the history of purchases, this item was bought three times already. From there I load it, in the launcher it says that the item was not purchased. I can’t see if my Sim Points have been calculated. Does not show their number. Only the line to buy Sim Points, but before it showed how much was left. In the game itself, the download window shows zero Sim Points.

Message 3 of 5 (525 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @LakiSims50,

If your Sim Points were deducted from your account but you didn't receive the content, we'll need the live support team to review your account and see what's happened there- here on AHQ, we wouldn't have access to your account details to investigate this further with you. 

Please get in touch with the live support team through Twitter or Facebook- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you contact in so the live support team has something to reference. If you run into any issues contacting live support there, please don't hesitate to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (501 Views)

★★ Novice
@LakiSims50 I have the same problem. Were you able to get this issue resolved??
Message 5 of 5 (296 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help