Re: Lost Product Key code! =(

by Morgz90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Product Key code! =(

★★★ Novice

I had the Sims 3 installed on my old computer and went to load it on my new laptop and realised i have lost the cover =( how do i get a replacement code!?

Message 1 of 5 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

See this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (463 Views)

All Replies

Hero

See this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (464 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh thanks so much! =D

Message 3 of 5 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how tf do I get my product code? I lost the one that came with the sims 3 and I have lost it, it said I could go on my email and find it but I don't know were it is?? please help!

Message 4 of 5 (231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@dee23002  Depending on how you bought your games. Digitally delivered games from vendors require an email with the product code. Origin will place the purchased game in your Origin account where you could download the game. Physical version comes with a disc and a piece of paper with the code. If you redeemed the code in Origin you can reinstall the game from your Origin account. If you have already installed the game in a Windows computer and have not reinstalled Windows the code should still be in the registry. If you bought the physical version and never redeemed the code in Origin - the code is your responsibility to retain. If you used the code in the site thesims3.com you MAY be able to get your code from EA customer service - link - EA customer service This is a user helping user forum and accounts can not be accessed here.

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)