Re: Lost My Games - Won't Reload

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Lost My Games - Won't Reload

★★★ Newbie

My game's won't reload in orgin. Origin updated on my computer and now it won't let me reload my games. It says my Game Codes have already been redeemed. What do I do? How can I reload my games? I have SIMS3 including the World Adventures, Pets, University and Supernatural.

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)

Community Manager

What exactly do you mean by reload? An update of Origin should change nothing with your installed games.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 6 (505 Views)

★ Novice

After the last origin update my game library is EMPTY.  It claims I don't have the games, but when I try to reload it says the product codes have already been used.  Second time this year this has happened.

Message 3 of 6 (460 Views)

@Cassanda_Wren  Does your computer run Windows or macOS, and which version?  Does Origin look normal, other than the empty game library, or do you see other weirdness too?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for starting to help.  As much as I refused to believe I have more than one origin account I apparently really DID!  I was able to sign into that one and my games are thankfully there.  

Message 5 of 6 (435 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sim 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (411 Views)