Lost Code Sims3

by xMayLeex21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Code Sims3

★★★ Newbie

Many years ago, I bought the Sims3 on dvd and installed it on my pc. Now that pc is broken and I can’t install the game anymore, because the dvd is scratched. 

So, I tried to download the game via Code, only to see that I’ve already used the code once. 

Now, I’m pretty sure the account I used it on is lost. 

Is there a possibility to get my code to work again? 

Thanks for helping!

Message 1 of 2 (419 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Code Sims3

@xMayLeex21  Once a code has been registered to an account, it can't be used again, even by the original owner.  So the only way to get access to your game would be to recover the old account.  You can always try entering old email addresses into Origin and clicking "I forgot my password"; if the address is associated with an account, it will receive a password reset email.

It's also possible that you registered your game on the Sims 3 Store site, not Origin.  In that case, the same applies as above—you need to figure out what email you originally used.  Otherwise, there's unfortunately nothing else you can do.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost Code Sims3

@xMayLeex21  Once a code has been registered to an account, it can't be used again, even by the original owner.  So the only way to get access to your game would be to recover the old account.  You can always try entering old email addresses into Origin and clicking "I forgot my password"; if the address is associated with an account, it will receive a password reset email.

It's also possible that you registered your game on the Sims 3 Store site, not Origin.  In that case, the same applies as above—you need to figure out what email you originally used.  Otherwise, there's unfortunately nothing else you can do.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)