Re: Lost Bonus Content Code

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Bonus Content Code

★★★ Newbie

I just bought The Sims 3 - Supernatural on Origin and it came with some Plants Vs. Zombies Bonus content stuff but I can't find the code to redeem it. I tried looking in the FAQ to see where I can find my codes but all I could learn was how to redeem one not where the code is written.

Can someone tell me where I can find my Bonus content code please!!

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Usually you should get an email with the code. Please check your spam folder for it.

In case that you did not get the email, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Usually you should get an email with the code. Please check your spam folder for it.

In case that you did not get the email, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)