Re: Load Screen Crashes in Sims 4

by roberta591

Original Post

Load Screen Crashes in Sims 4

★ Novice

I tried to play my Sims 4 game yesterday & today but after I try to load my save game it is slow to load and then it would crash & exit out of Sims 4 game completely! I repaired it 3 times yesterday but it still crashes. I don't know what to do! Can you please fix the game. It was working fine a couple of nights ago but now it won't let me load my saved game! I got windows 10

Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)

Hero

HI @GeorgiaPeach2388 

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Are you using mods or cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (322 Views)

★ Novice

I recorded a video showing what my game was doing on my PC! I tried to load my game but it exits me out!

Message 3 of 6 (298 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GeorgiaPeach2388  Does the game start at all? It would help a lot if you post your computer's dxdiag. thank you

Message 4 of 6 (289 Views)

★ Novice

It will start but once I tried to load my saved game it will load for a while & then exist me out of Sims completely..what’s dxdiag?

Message 5 of 6 (283 Views)

Hero
@GeorgiaPeach2388 Follow the instructions I posted above. It's your computer specs in detail also showing potential errors. It's not about posting a video.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)