Link does not open from Sims 4 menu: "our gift to you - perfect patio stuff pack

by bellavita4444

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Link does not open from Sims 4 menu: "our gift to you - perfect patio stuff pack

★ Novice

Hello,

I installed my newly purchased City Living and Seasons expansions today and when I launched Sims 4 the menu says "Our Gift to You - The Perfect Patio Stuff Pack". When I click it, it says it will open a link in my browser. I click yes and all it does is launch my Origin Game Library in browser, but it does not say anything about the perfect patio pack and when I look for it it says that it is the normal price at $9.99. is there an offer or freebie I should be seeing/redeeming? Please advise. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 3 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Link does not open from Sims 4 menu: "our gift to you - perfect patio s

EA app Team
Hi @bellavita4444,

This was a reminder about an Origin Access promotion that recently concluded which was temporarily visible for non-subscribers. That’s since been resolved and you shouldn’t see it anymore – thanks for flagging!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I think this was from the Origin Access promo, and it's showing up erroneously. 

"If you’re an Origin Access subscriber and have yet to pick up The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, you can now get it free of charge just by playing The Sims 4. Play the game by April 9th to receive your Stuff Pack reward. The pack will be added to your library after April 10th."

Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @bellavita4444,

This was a reminder about an Origin Access promotion that recently concluded which was temporarily visible for non-subscribers. That’s since been resolved and you shouldn’t see it anymore – thanks for flagging!

-Mai
Message 3 of 3 (337 Views)