Limited town interaction and growth

by JoleSun

Original Post

Limited town interaction and growth

★ Novice

I was really looking forward to this game coming out on Mac and was really excited to play when I had finished downloading only for my expectations to be sorely disappointed.  I didn't get very far into the game when I realized how limited it is compared to all of the other Sims games that I had played.  So my main question is, I was wondering if somewhere down the line will there be an expansion pack or update that will give Sims 4 the open town and neighborhoods that I have and many other other Sims fans have become accustomed to or should I just keep playing my Sims 3 game and wait until a more promising Sims 5 come out in three or four years?

Message 1 of 4 (137 Views)

Re: Limited town interaction and growth

Hero

Hi

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games.

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use either the Ideas Corner: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner or the Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback over at the official forum.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (124 Views)

★ Novice

I'll take my question elsewhere but putting where you suggested it is mainly other sims fans talking amongst ourselves not from the creators of the game, and believe me a straight answer would have solved my issue with the game, thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)

Hero

Devs aren't here either. They won't give you a straight answer what they'll going to put in anywhere for that matter, since they are not allowed to talk about that kind of stuff.

So the best you can do is make yourself heard in the feedback threads so the devs know it's a need. 

AnswerHQ is about user helping users.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)