Re: Lights work but the bulb itself is dark? (CC)

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Lights work but the bulb itself is dark? (CC)

★★ Novice

Hey all,

So I have quite a lot of furniture mods installed, but an issue I'm having is that for a lot of the CC light fixtures, whilst they work perfectly fine in illuminating the surrounding area, the bulb graphics appears dark as though it is off. I get this issue with numerous CC by multiple creators, and I've not seen anyone else report the issue which leads me to believe it may be an issue on my end, especially since some of the CC from the creators are new and thus up to date.

Here is an image example:
https://imgur.com/a/JZX3LJq

Notice that the chandelier is illuminating the wall behind it, but is not lit up itself. This definitely isn't the intent as I've looked at screenshots of the mods from other people and it's meant to light up.

What can I do to fix this, if anything?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (200 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Bucarus 

You will need to contact the authors and see if they will fix their CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

★★ Novice

It doesn't appear to be an issue with the author's cc but an issue on my end. No one else has told the authors the issue and some of the cc have been posted recently, others years ago. I think it's possibly an issue on my end, but I'm not sure what it could be.

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If the non CC lights works as they should then it is an issue with the CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)