by crinrict

Original Post

Lights Out In Tidal Tower Dorm Room

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions & all Game packs. Stuff pack: laundry day, bowling night, vintage glamour, 4 kids room, movie hangout, cool kitchen, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure, I was in edit mode and it just suddenly happened. I hadn’t even touched anything when suddenly the lights go out in my room, and only my room.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was just on edit mode and suddenly the lights don’t work. No type of lights illuminates the room.
What do you expect to see? The lights should not go out in my Tidal Tower dorm room at any point because I’m on a full ride and There are no bills to be payed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Only my sim room lights won’t work (room in bottom right hand corner). The rest of the dorm complex is fine.

Message 1 of 8 (879 Views)

Re: Lights Out In Tidal Tower Dorm Room

Hero
@S313naXD Did you test this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (850 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I did, still nothing.

Message 3 of 8 (810 Views)

Hero

HI @S313naXD 

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (793 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Sure. What will you be doing with it?
Message 5 of 8 (777 Views)

Hero
@S313naXD Check if I can duplicate the issue and maybe find a solution why it's happening.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (751 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@S313naXD Did you have any luck solving this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (698 Views)

Hero
@S313naXD Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (657 Views)