Re: Laundry Day Stuff not Loading after download.

by CMeki

Original Post

Laundry Day Stuff not Loading after download.

★★★★ Novice

I bought the new Sims4 Laundry Day Stuff pack and downloaded it, it said it was complete, but I can not get it to work. The icon on the start up window of the game says Download to use. The Download manager says its done/complete. Anyone know what to do from here?

Message 1 of 17 (3,403 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 17 (3,396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I will try that, thank you.

Message 3 of 17 (3,388 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, that didnt work. The Laundry Day Stuff Pack did not show up on that repair board. It says I own it on the start menu, but it isnt showing up on origin. Anyone have any other ideas?

Message 4 of 17 (3,383 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SugarfreeDiva

You cannot launch the game separately. The game launches when you play The Sims 4. @jpkarlsen meant that you should repair The Sims 4, not the pack itself. Origin then repairs the base game and all installed packs.

Check in Origin, click the Sims 4 and look under extra content, does it say that the pack is installed?

Skärmklipp.PNG

Message 5 of 17 (3,380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help and suggestions. I updated Origin and it popped up the Pack and finalized the download that disappeared. Its working in game now. 

Message 6 of 17 (3,373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We weren't trying to launch it separately. The pack was not loading into the game as it should have, it didn't allow us to use the content in game from it, until now. Standard smile

Message 7 of 17 (3,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue on my Xbox with laundry day. It’s such a pain in the butt and I am still trying to figure out how to fix the issue! Everyone seems to be having issues with laundry day on PC or console. 😒
Message 8 of 17 (2,763 Views)

Hero

Hi @KaylaKolline017 

console and PC are different when it comes to downloading stuff though.

It's best if you create a new post in the console forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en giving as much details as possible so someone can you help there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 17 (2,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I figured it out last night by looking at some other peoples issues. Thank you. 👍🏼
Message 10 of 17 (2,729 Views)