Last Exemption help!

by Shidestiny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Last Exemption help!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I keep getting this last exemption. I use a verity of mods and Ive updated every mod, checked compatibility issues, and reintroduced each mod one by one in the mods folder. I cant figure this out. Every time this exemption occurs, it corrupts my save. can someone tell me whats going on?

Last Exemption added to spoiler tag. Click to expand:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>40a1cf0cf40b82a35dd37021</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-18 23:32:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.58.63.1010-1.300.000.121.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>relationship.py:366</categoryid><desyncid>40a1cf0cf40b82a35dd37021</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64' (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 558, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1469, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1453, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 278, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 490, in clean_and_send_remaining_relationship_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 95, in clean_and_send_remaining_relationship_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 381, in clean_and_send_remaining_relationship_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 430, in send_relationship_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 422, in _notify_client&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 366, in _build_relationship_update_proto&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'&#13;&#10;rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 21.07&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,55,33574&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.17763 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 nvldumdx.dll 25.21.14.1891, GUID: D7B71E3E-5F60-11CF-9074-9E381BC2D435&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 1 of 9 (599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Last Exemption help!

Hero
@Shidestiny That one is a legit game error

Find more info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Error-Code-102-6ee24dd4-4e6f578f-Corrupted/td-p/84...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (502 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Shidestiny Does it also occur with no mods added back ? Do you see any error messages in game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (573 Views)

★★ Novice

The corrupted save remains corrupted even with the Mod file removed. The only way I can load a new uncorrupted save is to recover and turn off mods&scripts with the mod folder removed. 

Message 3 of 9 (563 Views)

Hero
@Shidestiny Did you check the available list and all tried 50/50 to find which mod(s) is causing the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

I did. All the mods I use were updated no later than 11/15. I went ahead and deleted and reinstalled every mod to be safe. I did find a forum where so Sims were saying that popular mods like Slice of Life, Meaningful Stories, ect may still be broken even with updates.

Message 5 of 9 (555 Views)

Hero
@Shidestiny Could be, yes. Test them in groups, trying to load the game.

How does the save corrupt ? Can you post a pic, describe it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (553 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the error I get after selecting a save file, loading the neighborhood, and then selecting a household. This happened with scripts/mods off with an empty mod folder. Screenshot (1).png

Message 7 of 9 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to upload my household to my library. I moved the mod folder out and reinstalled the game and all the packs. Placed the saved household and have not encountered anymore errors or save corruptions.

Message 8 of 9 (516 Views)

Hero
@Shidestiny That one is a legit game error

Find more info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Error-Code-102-6ee24dd4-4e6f578f-Corrupted/td-p/84...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (503 Views)