Re: Last Exceptions Notifications...

by michelle_renee86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Last Exceptions Notifications...

★★★★★ Apprentice

How do I find out which mod in particular is causing last exceptions notifications, short of removing everything and adding back one by one. I checked the text docs for exceptions but didn't find anything useful. I do know around the time it started, it was after I started using UI cheats.

Message 1 of 14 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@michelle_renee86 Don't know. Thought you get it when you load the game.

If you don't get it anymore, I wouldn't worr.y

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 14 (617 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@michelle_renee86 

Then start by removing UI cheats and test. You must use the latest version of this currently. v. 1.18.0.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 14 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I removed it but it still happened.

Message 3 of 14 (673 Views)

Hero
@michelle_renee86 Could you upload/post the actual LE you're getting ?

Either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (636 Views)

★★★ Novice

The last exceptions notifications are from McCommand centre  and you can join their discord to try and find out how to stop the notifications but I play my game with them and it still works fine and doesn't affect me.

Message 5 of 14 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here is the file.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 6 of 14 (579 Views)

Hero
@michelle_renee86 Looks like they're too long hence they break.

Could you put in TwistedMexi's BetterException mod and check if you get something more than an empty LE ?

There's also an UI one. Do you have any UI mods (like UI Cheat extension) or something along these lines ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have UI cheat Extension, I will try TwistedMexi's BetterException.

Message 8 of 14 (534 Views)

Hero
@michelle_renee86 Make sure UI Cheat extension is updated to the latest version then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 14 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I downloaded the betterexceptions mod, now what? Also I do have the latest version of UI cheats, I checked.

Message 10 of 14 (477 Views)