by Mari-J-Morti

Original Post

Re: Last Exception for degree_tracker

★★ Novice

Me too, please.. ;-; This is driving me insane Disappointed

Message 61 of 114 (1,445 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CharityCodes I'd love to get info about the mod as well as I'm having the same issue and haven't been able to fix it.
Message 62 of 114 (1,431 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@CharityCodes What is the name of the mod? This issue has been bugging me for a while.
Message 63 of 114 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@CharityCodes If there's a way you could share access to this mod, I'm sure we would all appreciate it. I've had this come up in my current save again and I don't use Uni cheats at all. I've had it happen in another save which I then deleted because I couldn't find a fix for this.
Message 64 of 114 (1,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My mod also fixed the issue for CiwayWong, so I will post it here in case others find it useful. You can download it from Google drive.

[Admin - Removed link]

EDIT: So apparently, you can't link mods here. PM me if you want to try my fix. It won't fix all issues and use at your own risk. I'm not going to check this thread constantly for requests.

@Ayanko  @Salmonberry-Pie  @XrazgarX @nicolehins71594 @Aetere 

I had to leave the mod there because it kept happening with new sims. These sims were my dorm mates and auto generated townies, not from the catalog. I think this needs to be on the list of known issues. I'm not sure if this bug report is in the right place? Could we get an EA rep to weigh in on this please?

Message 65 of 114 (1,335 Views)

Re: Last Exception error Please Help

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict  it seems that lots of people are having issues with the degree_tracker and organization_tracker. I don't see this listed on the master list of issues for either section. I think it needs to go there as I can reproduce this issue without mods or cheating. I also deleted my tray folder, so it couldn't have been from the gallery. I have a save file that can demonstrate this if you need.

Message 66 of 114 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Many, many thanks! You're a saint.

So from what I understand, you install this once when the issue arises, run the game and then save, exit and then remove the mod?

This really should be looked into. This isn't the first time that it's happened to me. If you found a fix, then there's obviously something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks again.

Message 67 of 114 (1,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, you can remove it after running it once and saving it. I had the issue reappear though as I kept playing at university, so you may have it pop up again. You can also leave it there without removing it if you like. It probably won't cause any issues unless there's a patch that comes out and it's incompatible with the functions I changed. It's best to play with as few mods as possible though. If you have any existing mods or cc that deal with university, it could possibly be incompatible.

Message 68 of 114 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have no Uni mods at all and I'm very diligent in making sure the game and any mods are updated. I'm going to leave this in there until EA decides to take this seriously enough to do something about it.

Message 69 of 114 (1,315 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CharityCodes Personally it's still giving me the specific error "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64' " which is the main error for degree_tracker that plagues my game constantly.
But I'm eager to see if this will stop the organization spam at least. Any progress would be great progress at this point.
Message 70 of 114 (1,302 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help