Re: Last Exception File Troubles

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Last Exception File Troubles

★★ Novice

I can not figure out what is causing this last exception file error. MC Command Centre is the only thing I've downloaded in several days and it works just fine, but whenever I go to make my sims dance, I get a last exception error.

<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>c07adea0520a45665cfe0378</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
        <createtime>2019-06-10 03:17:09</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid>
        <desyncid>c07adea0520a45665cfe0378</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [efff676d282112d3.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0xea70165a]().')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1145, in _run&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1061, in get_asm&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5479, in get_asm&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1470, in get_registered_asm&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5461, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5511, in setup_asm_default&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig&#xD;
        KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [efff676d282112d3.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0xea70165a]().'&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
</root>

I have deleted several mods, deleting the localthumbcache and the last exception file each time, deleted the stereo I was trying to get my sim to dance to and replaced it, etc. Please help me, I don't know what's wrong. Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (12,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@SmoochsPLH Have you tried TwistedMexi's better exception mod ? That can hopefully point you in the right direction.

You can also remove all your mods/cc and check if the issue still occurs on vanilla and them put your mods back in groups to find out which one it is

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (12,249 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@SmoochsPLH Have you tried TwistedMexi's better exception mod ? That can hopefully point you in the right direction.

You can also remove all your mods/cc and check if the issue still occurs on vanilla and them put your mods back in groups to find out which one it is

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (12,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No, I wasn't aware of TwistedMexi's mod actually, I'll try that/going through my mods and reply back with my results. Thanks!

I was just super confused on what could be causing it cause the only mod I've downloaded recently is MC Command Centre.

Update: Well, that was annoying to say the least, but it worked! Turns out a furniture set I had downloaded (which the radio was sitting on a dresser from) was the cause and deleting them fixed the issue. Weird though as they were working just fine before hand. I kept thinking "dresser" meant like in the MCC menu not literal dresser. Disappointed Thank you for your help!

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 3 of 4 (12,240 Views)

Hero
@SmoochsPLH Glad you found the culprit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (12,222 Views)