Re: Last Exception Error

by melaninxsimmer

Original Post

Last Exception Error

★★ Novice

Hey everyone. I am having an issue where every time I try or my sims try to initiate a animation, multiple last exception errors pop up back to back to back. Even when I took ww out along with outdated mods and careers, it kept doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the last exception error: 

<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>3a3f73bb976166485cf08dbf</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
        <createtime>2019-05-30 22:30:00</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>sim.py:3672</categoryid>
        <desyncid>3a3f73bb976166485cf08dbf</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'buffs')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2640, in _startup_sim_gen&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3658, in on_outfit_changed&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3672, in apply_outfit_buffs_for_sim_info&#xD;
        AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'buffs'&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>

Message 1 of 3 (689 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (669 Views)

★★ Novice
I did the 50/50 method and it was either an outdated mod or conflicting mod. Thanks so much for responding!!
Message 3 of 3 (645 Views)