Laptop to play Sims 4 on High Setting

by melodybyu16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Laptop to play Sims 4 on High Setting

★★ Novice

Hi, I'm trying to get a new laptop to play The Sims 4. It would be great to play on High Setting as I've been playing with low to medium setting for a while.

So, I'm torn between this two laptop. It would be a great help if you guys could give me your opinion.

1. Acer A514-53G -

it has 8gb of Ram

Intel I5-1035G1

Nvidia Mx350 2gb DDR graphics card

Storage 512Gb PCle SSD

2. Asus Tuf Gaming A15

8gb of ram

Amd Ryzen 5 4600H

Nvidia GTX 1650

Storage 512Gb Pcle SSD

Note that I will also be using this laptop for study purpose with software like AutoCad to rendering 3D& 2D.

Message 1 of 3 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Laptop to play Sims 4 on High Setting

@melodybyu16  The second one is definitely the better option.  Its GTX 1650 is more than twice as fast in gaming than the MX350 in the first one, which is the difference between high settings and ultra.  The processor is also significantly faster in multi-core tasks, which will help a lot in rendering.  The first laptop would still be fine though; this is a question of good versus a lot better.

For what it's worth, the Asus is among the highest rated budget gaming laptops as well, with all around good performance for its hardware.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (426 Views)

All Replies

@melodybyu16  The second one is definitely the better option.  Its GTX 1650 is more than twice as fast in gaming than the MX350 in the first one, which is the difference between high settings and ultra.  The processor is also significantly faster in multi-core tasks, which will help a lot in rendering.  The first laptop would still be fine though; this is a question of good versus a lot better.

For what it's worth, the Asus is among the highest rated budget gaming laptops as well, with all around good performance for its hardware.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict Thanks for your answer. I saw on some page saying that MX350 it bad but some said it good enough before. However, your reply definitely give me more clarification so thankss!

Message 3 of 3 (400 Views)