Laptop crashed and had to redownload sims 4 on new laptop and lost my saved sims

by mperkk1

Original Post

Laptop crashed and had to redownload sims 4 on new laptop and lost my saved sims

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to get my saved sims that I make in the Sims 4 Create-a-Sim demo?

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Re: Laptop crashed and had to redownload sims 4 on new laptop and lost my saved sims

Hero

Did you back them up or upload to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

Re: Laptop crashed and had to redownload sims 4 on new laptop and lost my saved sims

★★★ Newbie

I only saved some of them to the gallery. Is the only way to get them back through my old harddrive?

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

Hero

They are in a folder called tray. If you lost all data in your documents folder and didn't save them to the gallery, then they're gone, I'm afraid.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)