Re: Language problem Sims 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Language problem Sims 4

★★ Novice

Hi, i cant change my Sims 4 languege to czech. I try to change Origin store preferences country to czech republic then i try to repair my Sims 4 but the game is still in english. But in system references is support for czech republic. Please can you help me. Thanks a lot.

Message 1 of 9 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@SabiHan 

Then you can change the language by Rightclicking the game in Origin select game properties and from the dropdown select the wanted language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (643 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@SabiHan 

Did you buy the game in the UK? If so the only available language is English.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (750 Views)

★★ Novice

No, first basic game was playable in czech it was few years ago, then i buy more DLC and it switch my language to english. But all DLC is supported in my language.

Message 3 of 9 (742 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SabiHan 

Do you happen to play on a Mac? If so it is a known issue that you can get more help with in the Mac section.

Message 4 of 9 (695 Views)

★★ Novice

No i play it on PC windows 10 home, 64bit.

Message 5 of 9 (667 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SabiHan 

Then you can change the language by Rightclicking the game in Origin select game properties and from the dropdown select the wanted language.

Message 6 of 9 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

Its working!! Thank you very much. 

Message 7 of 9 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If I buy it in the UK, is there any solution to change the language?

Message 8 of 9 (534 Views)

@ruizhang123  Nope, sorry, if you buy from Origin in the U.K., you get an English-only copy.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 9 (518 Views)