Re: Laggy Gameplay

by TaylaDoherty

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your help. I'm just going to have to move them. I will lower my graphics otherwise - Also, I checked my RAM and I have 4gb but I'm only allowed 3.5gb as 4gb is taken up? Do you know any thing I could do about this?

Message 11 of 13 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@TaylaDoherty
About RAM - you can't do not to much. Unfortunately, the game requires a minimum of 4GB. You can close all programs like Skype or similar running in the background. You can turn off Origin in the game and all the on-line features that you have in game options.
Well, settle your family in Newcrest in some nice house - build it yourself or download from the gallery - look for a house where the MOO was unused and which has no more than 450 kb.
You can visit the city with the sim as much as you like. That's how I play. My family lives in the countryside but they visit the city very often.
I have 16 GB RAM but when my sim lived in the city - the game also sometimes got hiccups

Message 12 of 13 (276 Views)

★★★ Novice

You are such a sweetheart honestly! An angel on earth. Thank you for helping me so much and sorry I was such a pain! 

Message 13 of 13 (270 Views)