Re: LE: career_base.py - Highschool Sim Not Recognized

by TheSuperWolf100

Original Post

LE: career_base.py - Highschool Sim Not Recognized

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Apologies for any weird formatting- the bug report form isn't appearing for me. 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 40-50% of the time
What is your current game version number? 1.90
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL EXPANSION PACKS (GTW through HSY), OR, SD, DO, V, PH, JA, DHD, W, LSP, PPSP, SSP, CKSP, KSPS, BNSP, FSP, LDSP, MSP, TLSP, NKSP, PSP, CKK, BTD, LC
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll in highschool, go to school normally. Happened within the first day for me. 
What happens when the bug occurs? Teen sim isn't recognized as a highschooler. LE drops. It seems to fix itself? 
What do you expect to see? Normal gameplay with my highschool student attending school and being recognized as a highschool student.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes but I've removed them now. 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After the 1.90 patch and HSY pack. 

I've attached my LastException file, as well as my save. I had mods in the game when this first started and removed them to test more and see if they were the issue. Still got the same LE. Tried a game repair. Same LE. Here is a link to access the LE, my GV, and most importantly my save: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14fT22Nqy45taNh3mFvQOKTWLng1CLz49?usp=sharing

Let me know if y'all need anything else and if I'm doing this right!!

Message 1 of 4 (886 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@notvanillasweet  i scanned the LE file and it reported 12 different unknown errors since it's over 12 hours old could you provide a more up-to-date one?

Message 2 of 4 (841 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheSuperWolf100 I've added a new file (lastException 080722.txt) to the google drive link. it's from much earlier today though. I'll be playing again in a bit so I'll see what happens.
Message 3 of 4 (820 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@notvanillasweet  as soon as you get it to upload it since the LE was out it can't give me an exact issue but it seems like something is broken. try to repair the game and clear the origin cache 

Message 4 of 4 (816 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help