by crinrict

Original Post

Kwanzaa candles going out after leaving game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the Kwanzaa Candles from the Holiday Free Pack and light a few (doesn't matter how many) and keep the game up but put the computer to sleep.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you come back to the game, the Kwanzaa candles have all gone out and I have to light them again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the candles stay at the selected amount of lit candles and only go out if commanded to
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if this is intentional or just on my part for putting the computer to sleep but keeping the game up, either way, I want it to be fixed!

Message 1 of 5 (345 Views)

Re: Kwanzaa candles going out after leaving game

Hero

Are those the only lights/candles this happens to ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)

★ Guide

It might happen to the Menorah as well.

Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hm

Does it only happen when you put the computer in sleep mode or also if you tab out or restart the game ?

Sounds a bit minor to me tbh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Hi_its_Nobody for further feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (239 Views)