Re: My Kittens are Trying to Complete Children's Homework!?

by crinrict

Original Post

Kittens are Trying to Complete Children's Homework

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a child's homework on the ground near a kitten, maybe? Or use a mod to control pets and you will notice that the kittens are trying to "Do Homework"
What happens when the bug occurs? The game throws a Last Exception and the kitten distorts and resets continuously until I put the homework back into the child's inventory.
What do you expect to see? Please fix this glitch, I don't want my kittens to try and eat/complete my homework? I don't want to see my kitten turn into Slenderman either and I don't want constant last exceptions!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I attached 1. Pic of Slenderkitty, 2. lastExeption.txt, 3. My DxDiag to further help with the problem. Let me know if you need anything else?

Message 1 of 7 (690 Views)

Hero

Do they do this autonomously when you're not using the mod ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (673 Views)

Hero
Tagging @Shalunyturns for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (598 Views)

★★ Novice
I've having trouble with that save at the moment so I stopped playing it. I'm going to have to recreate the scenario- I will make a test today without the mod in ASAP. TYSM for getting back to me.
Message 4 of 7 (569 Views)

Hero
Thanks. Awaiting your tests

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (527 Views)

Hero
@Shalunyturns Did you have any luck re-testing this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (490 Views)

Hero
Moving this to general issues/tech as mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (430 Views)