Kitten ages up to an elder

by FebruaryGrace29

Original Post

Kitten ages up to an elder

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So, I just started playing Sims 4 actually. I have the Pets expansion pack and I just got the Strangerville game pack. I made a kitten in CAS (It's the first time I'm playing with a kitten. I haven't played with a puppy yet either.) I've been playing the game for a little while and then my kitten aged up into an adult, but immediately after aging into an adult my cat aged into an elder!! What the heck? I loaded the game back multiple times but it's still happening. Is there anyway to fix this and has anybody else had this problem? I have the latest update for the game and all that. I recorded a video of it in-game so I'll try to attach it here, I don't know if it will work or not. PLS HELP!! TuT

Edit: I guess it won't let me post the video.

Message 1 of 5 (1,495 Views)

Re: Kitten ages up to an elder

Hero (Retired)
@FebruaryGrace29

Maybe you have set up fast aging in the game options?

For now, visit the vet clinic and buy a cure for rejuvenation. You will find it in a glass wardrobe near the door.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (1,483 Views)

Kitten ages up to an adult and then immediately ages up into an elder

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)
  My kitten ages up into an adult and then to an elder! I've tried loading it back and everything else I can think of but I can't fix it. Does anybody else have this problem and does anybody know how to fix it?? Thanks in advance.

PS. I attached a video of the problem, but who knows if it will play or not. -_-'

Message 3 of 5 (1,485 Views)

Re: Kitten ages up to an adult and then immediately ages up into an elder

@FebruaryGrace29 you could try uploading the video to YouTube. Do you have any mods or CC?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (1,466 Views)

Re: Kitten ages up to an elder

★★★★★ Apprentice

This just happened to me as well. Kitten aged up to adult then immediately aged up again to elder.

I’m on console and fully updated. It’s definitely a glitch and not our settings. 
I’ll buy the vet treats to age him back down … and extend pet life in settings above normal… though I’m playing a challenge on normal speed. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,149 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help