Keyboard Lights crash the game

by Volvenom

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Keyboard Lights crash the game

★★ Novice

I installed Cottage Living all fine, went in to set up mods again, and then I'm sorry to say enabled light from my keyboard. Turns out my keyboard isn't compatible silly me. How do I fix that tickbox, is there somewhere in game files? I have no mods in the game now and removed cache files, still it won't lift. The Sims 4 animation at the start is fine, then before I get the page where I can disable it again, the game just crash.

I only use MCCC and he came with a new fix yesterday or something, anyways I can't troubleshoot if I can't make the game work. Again I took all CC and mods out so ...

Message 1 of 3 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Keyboard Lights crash the game

@Volvenom  The setting should be within options.ini, inside Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.  You can just delete that file and let the game spawn a new one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (513 Views)

All Replies

@Volvenom  The setting should be within options.ini, inside Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.  You can just delete that file and let the game spawn a new one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes i found it suddenly. I took a chance and it's working. It's called: "razeroptionenabled = 1", I just set it to 0 though, but perhaps you can just delete it.

Message 3 of 3 (503 Views)