Re: Keeps loading when trying to enter appartment

by JolienEq

Original Post

Keeps loading when trying to enter appartment

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

So I’ve bought the city life pack a week ago, and every time I try to enter an appartment (with or without household) I can’t get in. When I try it without a household, it starts loading and sends me back to the page where you choose the world you want to go to. 

When I try it with household, it starts loading, and won’t stop. I can’t close the tablet: it just refuses. The only way to close it, is by turning my computer off. 

It’s starting to annoy me, since I’ve paid for it.

Anyone who knows what I can do to fix it? Or what’s bugging?

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Hero
@SN22082002 Are you getting an error message when thrown back to the map ?

Are you using any mods/cc in your game ? And if so, does it work without them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@crinrict  I have the exact same problem. When I enter the game everything works perfectly, I can create a sim with the cc/mods I installed, but when I  try to buy and enter a house it just keeps loading but it doesn't send me back to the map. I then tried to delete all of my mods/cc and saves from the game and restart the game, everything works as it should. Could you please help me because I would really like to use mods/cc.

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Hero
@JolienEq 50/50

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)